Saturday, December 7, 2013

X-mas gift wrap ideas!

Hi Friends

It's Lenny, from the Facebook Inspiration Team here! Time really flies...
it's December already! So ... I would like to share some Christmas gift wrap ideas.

This is what I did:
- decorated a kraft treat bag.
- made a gift card holder.
- made a tag for a storebought pillow box.
And ... I used lots of Lawn Fawn!! :) 

Here are some photos ...


A gift bag ... 



Tag


I did some embossing on vellum,
I like how it turned out! :) 


Gift card holder.
I used my We R Memory Keepers
envelope punch board... LOVE it!




A detailed supply list is on my blog, click here!!

Don't forget to check out our Facebook page!! Almost 1200 followers ... 
Are you a follower yet ... ?  Hop on over ... ! 

I hope you're enjoying your Saturday! Have a great weekend!

THANKS for stopping by today!

lenny

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. For immediate questions, please email Laurel at laurelkbeard at gmail dot com. Have a super day!